Get ready for HIIT’s March Madness MyZone Challenge
10 Days to join!
We are excited to inform you of our first 2019 March Madness MyZone Challenge! Accountability, results, and prizes… Time to get excited. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
What is MyZone?
MyZone helps you perform better in workouts. You have probably seen them around the gym- red straps with a black buckle that says MyZone of them- and the screens on the wall that show blue, green, yellow and red colors with numbers next to them.
HIIT Fitness has been using the MyZone technology for years and it gets proven results. MyZone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. MyZone delivers a fully connected solution for anyone who wants an accurate (equiv. to an EKG at 99.4%), gamified and motivating wearable experience.
MyZone monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that convert into MyZone Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
So How does the challenge work?
- The challenge starts on March 1 and runs through March 31 (the full month of March)
- All participants must be a member of HIIT Fitness
- All participants must own a MyZone belt
- You must workout at HIIT Fitness a minimum 8 times in March.
- You DO NOT have to gain MEPs in the gym only. Workouts anywhere count.
- The participant who gets the most MEPs in March wins!!
The MyZone belt can be worn anytime during a fitness routine- running or biking, playing soccer, hiking, snowboarding, skiing, the list goes on.
What Does the Winner Get?
- A MyZone fitted sports bra for the ladies or a MyZone compression shirt for the men
- (MyZone has specific fitness wear that incorporates the MyZone belt into the clothing)
- Your choice of $100 gift card to Lulu Lemon or Bueno Sport and Swim
- One month of unlimited classes at HIIT Fitness for yourself or as a gift to someone.
Interested in Joining the Challenge?
Let’s get started! Ask about our MyZone belt and signup for the challenge in our gym at the front desk or email us at email@example.com.